SMTP settings won't save

Hello. I installed SuiteCRM 7.10 and right after installation I went to setup SMTP settings. When I send a test mail, it works, but when I save settings, the message: “Note: To send record assignment notifications, an SMTP server must be configured in Email Settings.” Keeps showing, so I get in to SMTP settings and SMTP mail server field is blank, also SMTP port field. “Use SMTP Authentication” is unticked.
I deleted suitecrm folder and installed again, but same happened.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks and Cheers.

Have the same issue?

Have the same issue? I also looked in my MySQL database (outbound_email) and my email is saved. I also was able to Compose and send an email successfully but still have the note:

Note: To send record assignment notifications, an SMTP server must be configured in Email Settings.

Read this:
https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/suitecrm-7-0-discussion/19163-email-sending-settings#66312

1 Like

Thank you. That work. For anyone with this problem once you move the code as instructed by the link above. You have to add your email again. Thanks again.

Thanks, it worked.

Hello… Re-entering my SMTP server details with the Connection Doctor window open below confirms that the connection is working, but the second the changes to the account are saved, the SMTP entry in the Connection Doctor disappears along with, of course, the entry in the Outgoing Server list.

Hello, no need to change PHP code, just go through admin\outbound mail and fill all fields. It will save.