Workflow notification to multiple emails in an account

Hello friends!

For some reason I cannot configure suitecrm to send a notification to multiple emails in the account. It only sends a notification to one email that’s primary. For some clients, we need multiple end users to get notified about new cases and their status. But so far we’re able to notify one user per account.

I tried setting up a notification to notify contacts that are related to the account, but that notification does not work at all.

How to I set up a notification that would go to multiple people in that account?

Thanks!

Anyone?

When creating the workflow, do you see the option of adding multiple addresses to send the message to?

I need it to send a notification to an email that is defined in the account that I’m creating a case for. Not a static email defined in the workflow.

In the workflow i choose action: send email to - field - account name. That way it send a notification to the email that’s in that account.

When i enter multiple emails in that account, my workflow only sends it to the primary email in that account. How can i send a notification to multiple emails in the account?

I understand now, thanks for the clarification.

After some trial and error, I’m not sure how to make that work unless you know a distribution email address for that Account.

Have you tried using Contacts instead? So Actions --> Send Email —> Related Fields —> Contacts:Contacts

Just throwing out some ideas. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I tried using contacts instead but then the workflow doesn’t send anything at all. It must be a bug or something.