Meeting time off by one hour

The meeting time seems to be off by one hour. Can anyone produce the same result?

1. Use SuiteCRM demo on their site.
  2. Go to Calendar, and create a meeting from 9-10am, save.
  3. Edit the meeting, the meeting block seems to be at 10-11am now.

Is it my browser setting, or is this a bug?

I tried it on my test install, and on the live demo, and it works well.

It could be your browser, but it could also be your timezone setting.

Hi pgr,

Can you try using the share week and look at someone else’s Calendar? That’s where the problem is happening…

What is your timezone?

Central Timezone UTC-6:00 with daylight saving.

If I change my Windows setting to UTC, everything works fine but now my setting it UTC -6:00 with daylight saving, everything is off.

Can you try it with my time zone with daylight saving?

Can you test this fix on your system?

It is very similar to what you’re experiencing. I was hoping it would fix your problem.

This was fixed some time ago, but unfortunately it wasn’t merged into the product yet.

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/5456

Do you mean this fix? This fixes the calendar off by one day issue, but there is another issue of meeting off by one hour when view by someone else in shared calendar or your own calendar.

The time block of the added invitee is off by one hour, as the meeting is pushed later one hour.

Yes that’s the one - sorry I forgot to paste the link.

I guess there’s another bug, let me ask for help with one of the developers and I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

Hi razgrizgt,

So from what I can see the meetings are appearing correctly in the calendar but not in the scheduler bar? I believe this should be solved by https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/4335 but it’s been quite a while since that PR was made so it’s possible that this is a new issue. Let me know if that PR solves it and if not I can re-investigate.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks Dillon-Brown,

Didn’t see that pull request, hopefully, the two fixes will get merge soon?

Thanks!

@razgrizgt it helps if you apply the fixes manually, test, and then leave a comment on Github reporting the results. Thanks!