Emails in 7.10.2

Hello, last week i upgraded my SuiteCRM from 7.10.1 to 7.10.2. It was all upgraded successfully, but i did not check my emails until today, and what a surprise when i found that i have no emails in the inbox folder for the main account but i still have in the secondary account. So my question is: is there anyone with the same problem? and how to solve it?

Can you try checking your Email settings? Or re-doing them?

Also, it might help to look in the logs to see if there are any errors there.

Here are the log errors from today:

Tue Mar 20 15:43:05 2018 [37692][1][FATAL] field_defs should be an array
Tue Mar 20 18:22:04 2018 [39158][1][FATAL] Query Failed: DESCRIBE versions: MySQL error 1146: Table ā€˜admin_.versionsā€™ doesnā€™t exist
Tue Mar 20 18:22:04 2018 [39158][1][FATAL] Query Failed: SHOW INDEX FROM versions: MySQL error 1146: Table ā€˜admin_.versionsā€™ doesnā€™t exist
Tue Mar 20 18:22:04 2018 [39158][1][FATAL] Query Failed: select * from versions: MySQL error 1146: Table ā€˜admin_.versionsā€™ doesnā€™t exist

Iā€™ve re-do the Email settings and still the same

In my case it helps to use as admin the ā€œrepairā€ function, than the ā€œrepair emailā€ function and again the ā€œrepairā€ function

I have done that and still the same

I had to go to the profile settings, and than under mail options - settings I had to re-enable the mailaccounts.

1 Like

I tried that and now is giving me this errors (See pictures), anyone can help? i can offer Username and Password so you can go in and help me solve this problem.

Ah. The famous data error. Click Administrator - Admin - Inbound Email. Just edit one of the mail accounts and save it. Then go to your profile and try again.

I have done that and nothing, still the same, it says: Error: There are no folders available. Please check your email settings.

Thatā€™s annoying. Got line?

Sorry, what you mean?

Line Messenger. Quite popular in Asian culture :wink:

No, sorry, i live in China so we have Wechat, or whatssapp. But if is easier for you i can download Lineā€¦

https://join.skype.com/5YufGbQCfZd0

as soon as you enter a personal email account it will load the new assigned email account and all group email accounts.
I reported that a couple of weeks ago. Email handling is really a weak point in suitecrm.
Have fun in China.

I still have this problem, personal accounts are ok, but I have lost all the INBOX emails for the group account and even though I deleted it and reinstalled again still the same. Anyone out there that can help me if I offer access to the CRM?

melou61 what FATAL errors are you getting currently in your php_errors.log or suitecrm.log?

I got this from SuiteCRM.log:

Mon Mar 26 10:35:21 2018 [41802][1][FATAL] Undefined index: module
Mon Mar 26 10:35:21 2018 [41802][1][FATAL] Invalid or missing SubPanelDefinition property: subpanel_name
Mon Mar 26 10:35:21 2018 [41802][1][FATAL] Failed to load original or custom subpanel data for eapm in
Mon Mar 26 10:44:02 2018 [42264][1][FATAL] field_defs should be an array

Do you have any code customizations, namely in subpanels?