Integration of suitecrm with vicidial to get inbound pop up

Looking for any suggestion of to how to make inbound pop up using suite crm and vicidial. Any suggestions regarding that would be appreciated.

You can search for an add-on in the SuiteCRM Store.

Or you can code some PHP, are you a developer?

Use the script popup option in Vicidial. Use an iframe in your script to display your CRM. Pass variables in the iframe as needed. The example below provides a two column table that acts responsive. You will need to change your CSS in suitecrm to allow the displaying of quickcreate modules at widths below 751px. Here is the for fixing the quickcreate. I have altered my CRM heavily but you can pass variables to use whatever CRM url you want.

ie…

IGNORENOSCROLL
<table width="100%" vertical-align="top">  
    <td width="70%" valign="top"><iframe OPEN iFRAME src="https://xxxxx.xxxxxx.com/index.php?module=Users&action=Authenticate&return_module=Users&user_name=--A--user--B--&user_password=--A--security_phrase--B--&&user_phone=--A--phone_number--B--" style="background-color:transparent;" vertical-align="top" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" display:table-cell; id="popupFrame" name="popupFrame" width="100%" height="1200px"> CLOSE iFRAME</iframe></td>
    <td width="30%" valign="top">Dispatch, this is --A--fullname--B--, how may I help you?

</td>
</table>
1 Like

Have you tried adding this to config_override.php?

$sugar_config['allow_pop_inbound'] = TRUE;

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]vEOLMIGW_oU?hd[/video]

I just wanted to give back to the community on my quest to get this working. After tryng yaai, click2call worked however the popups were failing. Asterlink did the job… found on github…

1 Like