automatic default invitee addition removal from meeting

Hello,

everytime i schedule a meeting from the quick creation mask opened by a click on the calendar i see the logged user is already an invite if you look near the timeline, i’d like to prevent this from happening in order not to receive reminders on the email of the user who created the meeting.

Let me try to understand this better… would you say that this is a bug, something that should be fixed because it is never useful, or would you say that this is useful in general, but in your case doesn’t help?

And can you code some PHP, if the solution for this requires it?

Which version of SuiteCRM are you running? It always helps to know this.

Thanks

Sorry, i forgot to mention i’m running Version 7.9.14 Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

I’m read to learn what’s needed to customize my installation then i’m aware we’re going to modify some php files

In my case this is not useful, i bet users creating a new meeting would have to remove themself from the invitees list everytime.

You’re welcome

I wonder if this could be it…

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/blob/master/jssource/src_files/modules/Meetings/jsclass_scheduler.js#L953-L958

there seems to be a flag for that, but I don’t quite understand how it works. BTW, that’s not PHP, it’s javascript. I don’t know if there’s additional PHP code working with that…