Dropdown with + fuctionality

I’m looking for a dropdown field that list the items you can select from a list, but I want it so that the user clicks an option and the same list is shown again for the user to select another item.

I’ve attached the email field that is in the Accounts module by way of example. I also found this Mutipart Phone Field and while it does work I want the field to take a dropdown as an option.

Hope that makes sense

Lars

Hello loreilly

We are EngageCRM UK and we have literally just developed this for a client :slight_smile:

I was in the process of adding the file to our website for free download and want to give it to the SuiteCRM community

The page will not be live until next week but if you would like to email me I am more than happy to send you the .zip file

t@engagecrm.co.uk

2 Likes

Hello Again

We have now published the page on our website!

Feel free to follow the link below and download :slight_smile:

SuiteCRM developers - please feel free to add this to the core of SuiteCRM, we are looking at as many ways to give back to the project through work and development we have completed through working with our clients.

If there is a better place for us to send / upload this please let me know!

Thanks again for SuiteCRM!

https://engagecrm.co.uk/news/dropdown-addition

2 Likes

Hello TaufiqueAhmed!

That looks very useful!
Would you be interested in contributing that code to be introduced as a core feature?
Feel free to talk to myself directly via email on this or on Github if you open a PR :cheer:

Hi samus-aran
We are more than happy for this to be included in the core of SuiteCRM
I have tried to click on your email address but it takes me to SuiteCRM website only

Please feel free to contact me on t@engagecrm.co.uk

HI TaufiqueAhmed,

I have gone to the link you provided. The page loads but there is no link on it, nor any information of any kind. Could you provide an alternative location for the file or please advise of an alternative solution.

Lars

Hi :slight_smile:

engagecrm.co.uk/news/dropdown-addition

Please scroll down to the bottom of the page, the information slides in and the last slide has the free download link

I have tested this on all browsers, should work fine :slight_smile:

Hi TaufiqueAhmed,

Thanks for this. I got the link and the addon via chrome. For your advice, the link displays a blank page in IE.11.

Lars