Error in Import after upgrading to SuiteCRM 7.8.12

Dear Experts,

I have upgraded to SuiteCRM 7.8.12 and then getting this error while importing records in Account module.

NOTICE: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 0 on line 156 in file /var/www/html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File.php
NOTICE: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 1 on line 157 in file /var/www/html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File.php
NOTICE: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 2 on line 158 in file /var/www/html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File.php
NOTICE: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 3 on line 159 in file /var/www/html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File.php
NOTICE: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 0 on line 156 in file /var/www/html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File.php
NOTICE: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 1 on line 157 in file /var/www/html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File.php
NOTICE: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 2 on line 158 in file /var/www/html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File.php
NOTICE: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 3 on line 159 in file /var/www/html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File.php
NOTICE: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 1 on line 157 in file ..........................

And then import in not working.

Can you please help me o find out the solution?

Thanks in advance,
Prafull

I suspect that AOD is causing the issue. Have you tried switching it off via the Admin Panel and re-importing.

Let us know how you get on.

1 Like

Thank you very much, sir.

It is working :slight_smile:

Hi hello, I have the same problem and already disable and enable again and it is not solved. You can tell me if you imported it again as you did. Thank you

This seems to be a known issue
https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/5198

but it would be nice to determine exactly why it happens. Can any of you debug this?

1 Like

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot and I solved it by deactivating the ODA with the following steps:

1.- Enter Administration
2.-E Advanced OpenAdmin section select AOD Settings
3.- Disable the box
4.- Save