SuiteCRM User Guide

hi all

relative new user/admin/developer of suitecrm here.

i am helping to implement suitecrm as crm system for my company and was asked to create a user guide for new users of suitecrm.

here is dropbox link to the user guide i have created. it is not comprehensive but i hope it will be useful for anyone out there.
FYI the user guide is Learn CRM Basics. the powerpoint files are walkththroughs and their links are embedded in the user guide.

the user guide style is copied from salesforce user guide because i think their user guide is quite good.

i think it will be great if there can be an open document like google sheets where anyone can come and edit the user guide so that it is comprehensive and always up to date.

cheers

Dropbox link

4 Likes

I’m completely new to suiteCRM and one of things I have found is the documentation is not great I think your suggestion of having an open document which anyone can come in and edit would be useful resource. If everyone did a little we would soon have a tremendous resource for everyone to share.

Thank you for posting the documentation which you have created which I think is a great start

Many thanks for your hard work

I very much like to thank the original author of this quick guide to Suite CRM it’s a good start for anyone who needs to produce a manual forgetting started. I know how time-consuming it can be to write such documentation and is excellent that we have users who are prepared to share their work.

I see that some have not found it to be quite so useful which is a shame because it’s a good starting point. But I do take their point but an open resource which we could all add to may be useful.

1 Like

Remember there’s a brand new Documentation site here:

https://docs.suitecrm.com

Some of those pages are newly written, like the parts about Email, Campaigns, REST API, and Surveys.

@jlkzer you can also contribute to that site, it’s user editable. If you want to donate the Powerpoint content, I’d have to think of a nice way to include it, but it does have a lot of value. Thanks!