SuiteP Theme fine tunning PLUS

After viewing the SuitePImprovedV790 from the respected Urdhva Tech,
http://www.urdhva-tech.com/blogs/fine-tunning-the-suitecrm-new-theme , i decided to make my small contribution.

I present to your attention, a small tuning of the SuitePImprovedV790 for more stringent colors and correction of minor flaws.
It is installed via the “module loader”.

== No Green Color! No Large Input! ==

Preview After & Before
Link for download ThemeP

3 Likes

Hello,

Firstly, the modifications you have produced are excellent and make a real difference. I am wondering you could provide some support here though regarding the rescheduling of calls.

In the current SuiteP theme the rescheduling of calls does not work. The container that is brought up is greyed out. I have raised this issue on Github previously, https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/3902

There has been some very valuable support and a solution provided for the current SuiteP theme by adjusting the z-index however I cannot find this same reference in your version and indeed I am not sure if it would affect anything else if I added this in the same location.

Have you seen this issue and if so, what would be the work around with your version of the theme? It is also the same if you access calls from the home page dashlet or via an account / contact or calls record.

Any support is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Good Morning,

We use KReports and unfortunately we are unable to edit the KReport presentation dashlet in your theme. When selecting the edit pencil in order to add a report, we get the following error.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nodeName’ of null
at YAHOO.widget.SimpleDialog.setBody (sugar_grp1_yui.js:61)
at Object.fillInConfigureDiv (MySugar.js?v=MD8m2KjHR3QYJODi3jChMA:50)
at Object.handleTransactionResponse (sugar_grp1_yui.js:55)
at sugar_grp1_yui.js:55
setBody @ sugar_grp1_yui.js:61
fillInConfigureDiv @ MySugar.js?v=MD8m2KjHR3QYJODi3jChMA:50
handleTransactionResponse @ sugar_grp1_yui.js:55
(anonymous) @ sugar_grp1_yui.js:55
setInterval (async)
handleReadyState @ sugar_grp1_yui.js:55
asyncRequest @ sugar_grp1_yui.js:55
configureDashlet @ MySugar.js?v=MD8m2KjHR3QYJODi3jChMA:51
onclick @ index.php?module=Home&action=index:1

Is there any way you could support us with this fix and the rescheduling of calls (the earlier post I sent)? We would be happy to pay for the development time required to resolve this for the Eldraft theme.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Hello jonnie.

Thanks for the feedback.
On the subject of calls and Z-index.
In the file /themes/SuiteP_Eldraft/css/style.css

in lines 90-92

.mask {
    z-index: 3 !important;
}

comment out or erase !important

then a Quick Repair and Rebuild
Should work.

About KReports
I don’t have one, so can’t check. But in General, the theme should not affect this module, because it touched only css styles and nothing more.

About paid support - if You want a beautiful theme - I have it - a completely new and modern. Write to the PM

1 Like

Hi Eldraft,

Thank you for your message. I have been in contact with the Kreport developers and I have received this message back. Unfortunately I am not a developer so I am a little limited in my ability to resolve this. Hopefully it might make more sense to you. I think the issue relates more to the SuiteP theme than your modifications. Are you able to advise please?

Thank you.

maretval3d1

Hi Jonnie,

You are using SuiteP theme, aren’t you?
This theme has its own template for DashletHeader which overwrites all the code set in the header of a KReporter Dashlet.
I copied the file to custom/themes/SuiteP/include/Dashlets/DashletHeader.tpl but the custom location is ignored in display logic.

Fastest way to achieve that edit click works is to rename themes/SuiteP/include/Dashlets/DashletHeader.tpl so that default logic for Dashlet header building is kept. Of course this would break the design a little bit.

Alternative is some development. Or you use another theme.

Hi Eldraft,

How do I private message you on this forum? Apologies for the ignorance? :slight_smile:

But it turns out there’s no PM =)))

Send an email eldraft @ ya.ru
remove the spaces in the address