CRM still in English after installing the French pack!

Hello, I have the latest version of suiteCRM (7.10.7) I installed the french pack via the module loader, everything seemed ok, i set french as the preferred language in the admin settings and suiteCRM IS STILL IN ENGLISH! I even cleared the cache using the repair module. nothing works! even on the login page i do not have the choice to choose a language

please help. thanks!

Did you do all these steps?

1- Download ZIP - Save to your computer
2- Open SuiteCRM and enter “Admin”
3- Go to “Module loader”
4- Upload file from step1
5- Hit the button “Install”
6- Go to “Admin” enter “Repair” and apply “Quick repair and rebuild” for languages
7- Log out SuiteCRM
8- Log in / pick your language

Sometimes people miss step 5 because step 4 looks like it’s already enough :slight_smile:

Hi. thanks ! yes I did all this. exactly this. still didnt help. when i logged out to re log in, no language option was offered

the only mistake i did is that i didnt know there was a module uploader so i first sent the language unzipped files to my ftp root. but then i reinstalled through the module loader.

i will try a fresh install. and see how it goes

the new install worked! but the issue now is that i keep getting logged out by the system every other minutes! that drives me crazy :confused:

You need to check your permissions. Logouts happen when PHP can’t write to the session.save_path directory (defined in your php.ini).

By the way, you’re not using the SuitePImproved theme, or any add on to change your login screen?

This is not at all related to a language pack, but your description of recurring log-outs reminds me of this issue:
Recuring logout on the smartphone
Despite what the thread title suggests, this behaviour is not restricted exclusively to smartphones.

Regards,
Wolf

1 Like