Creating a report error message Illegal string offset 'record_id' in.... AOR_Report.php on line 822

HI all, I’m really enjoing working with suitecrm. I’m trying to seteup a report but no matter how simple the report I get the following message when I try to save the report

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘record_id’ in /home/readafr/public_html/suitecrm/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 822

Anyone have an idea on what I may be doing wrong please?

What is your SuiteCRM version? And PHP version?

Which module is the Report for?

Can you try Reports for different modules just to see if you get the same error?

Also try it on the live demo, with the actual module you need to use, to see if the error appears there also:

demo.suitecrm.com

Hi,

The version is 7.10.10.

This may sound silly but where do i get the phpp version?

I as using the opportunities module

i will try a differnt module and live deom and get back to you

Thanks again

The PHP version is PHP Version 7.1.24

Experiencing same error in Project Tasks and Projects modules.

Tried suppressing it by turning PHP.ini error reporting off but that didn’t work?

Nothing additional in the error logs

I’m running 7.10.10 on PHP 7.0.0

I learned that on my host (cloud server from Hostgator) you have to setup the .htaccess in public_html folder, in addition to editing the php.ini . Did that, and it prevented the errors from showing. But they are still going into the log.

Is there a bug causing the error?

It’s normal to have many messages in the logs, you shouldn’t worry unless they FATAL or ERROR. The key thing is whether you notice some broken bahaviour on the app itself… do you? Are your Reports showing ok?

See https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/6794