Brand New install on Hostgator encounters Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted

Installation of Suite CRM 7.0.2 with the following:
Server version: 5.5.33-31.1
PHP 5.4

php.ini file configuration:
memory_limit 256M

The following installation messages appear:
Creating SuiteCRM configuration file (config.php)

Creating SuiteCRM application tables, audit tables and relationship metadata

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vv2tx88f/public_html/catering/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 85

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vv2tx88f/public_html/catering/modules/AOW_WorkFlow/AOW_WorkFlow.php on line 89

Creating default SuiteCRM data

Creating default users...   done
 Creating default scheduler jobs...   done

Populating the database tables with demo data (this may take a little while)

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14431713 bytes) in /home/vv2tx88f/public_html/catering/modules/Administration/SugarSpriteBuilder.php on line 468

Any advice in this matter will be very much appreciated.

Thanking all in advance.

Hi Michele,

Are you aware of other services running on your server? Have you tried installing without demo data?

Thanks,

Will.

Hey Will,

Thanks so much…install worked perfectly without populating demo data.

I’m also interested if the warnings will give me problems later on for workflow or reporting when I attempt to use these functions.

Cheers!
Michele

Hi Michele,

The warnings can be turned off/sent to an error logging file by modifying your error logging in your php.ini, if you wish to fix them. Only Fatal Errors should effect the running of your CRM.

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like

I had a similar error to this, but it was caused by the site trying to display too many rows in the Lead list. Changing the “Listview items per page” under System Settings to a lower value solved the problem for me.