Upgrade from 7.11.7 to 7.11.9 fails

Hi everyone, I jwas trying to upgrade my version of SuiteCRM from 7.11.7 to 7.11.9 but it fails when it copies the file from the new version showing to me a blank page like this

If I go on the upgrade wizard again it keeps me going to finish the upgrade by confirming the new layouts but after I finish the upgrade process some functionality are broken and I have found this errors in .log file

Sat Nov 9 23:58:19 2019 [12976][1][FATAL] Exception handling in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php:400
Sat Nov 9 23:58:19 2019 [12976][1][FATAL] Exception in Controller: Some garbage state left in stack (did you pop everything?)
Needs to restore:
[error_reporting.sugar_smarty_errors] => ‘sugar_smarty_errors’

Sat Nov 9 23:58:19 2019 [12976][1][FATAL] backtrace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\Sugar_Smarty.php(167): SuiteCRM\StateSaver->__destruct()
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\Smarty\Smarty.class.php(1113): Sugar_Smarty->fetch(‘modules/Upgrade…’, NULL, NULL, true)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\modules\UpgradeWizard\index.php(534): Smarty->display(‘modules/Upgrade…’)
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\MVC\View\SugarView.php(834): include_once(‘C:\xampp\htdocs…’)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\MVC\View\views\view.classic.php(72): SugarView->includeClassicFile(‘C:/xampp/htdocs…’)
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\MVC\View\SugarView.php(226): ViewClassic->display()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php(435): SugarView->process()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php(375): SugarController->processView()
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\MVC\SugarApplication.php(113): SugarController->execute()
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute()
#10 {main}
Sat Nov 9 23:58:19 2019 [12976][1][FATAL] Previous:

Sun Nov 10 00:10:29 2019 [12976][1][ERROR] Pop error level. Try to remove the error_reporting() function from your code.
Sun Nov 10 00:10:34 2019 [12976][1][ERROR] Pop error level. Try to remove the error_reporting() function from your code.

So I guess the upgrade has not been successful.
I have had the same problem about one month ago when I was trying to uodate from 7.11.7 to 7.11.8.
What could be the problem?

Did the upgrade ran fully till the Fields synching?
What do you get in php_error.log on server?

Is display_errors for PHP.ini set to OFF?

The last screen I see from the upgrade process is this

after that it shows the blank screen I have attached before.

In the php_error.log I found this:
[11-Nov-2019 22:12:25 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: dir(C:/xampp/htdocs/SuiteCRM/cache/upgrades/temp/3D44.tmp/scripts/files_to_add_post/themes/,C:/xampp/htdocs/SuiteCRM/cache/upgrades/temp/3D44.tmp/scripts/files_to_add_post/themes/): Impossibile trovare il file specificato. (code: 2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\dir_inc.php on line 57
[11-Nov-2019 22:12:25 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: dir(C:/xampp/htdocs/SuiteCRM/cache/upgrades/temp/3D44.tmp/scripts/files_to_add_post/themes/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\include\dir_inc.php on line 57

Yes, display_error is set to OFF

If anyone could help me I really appreciate it

Please try clearing (deleting) everything from the cache/upgrades/temp directory and try again.

If that doesn’t work, keep an eye on this issue and the associated PR:

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/8261

Unfortunately deleting everything from the cache/upgrades/temp directory didn’t work: I have got the same issue.
I also try this solution https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/8257/commits/304f44d28816f8839046be0e1d3ef6232981a0b7 but I still have the same ussue.
have tried to upgrade a different SuiteCRM 7.11.9 application that is on another server and it has completed succesfully.
What could be the problem on the server in which I have this problem?

When you tried the fix from Github, did you put the changed files inside the zipped upgrade package? Because if you just change the files in your installation, the ones from the zip will override them and your changes will be lost.

There is an additional suggestion about adding the “vendor” folder to an exclusion list here:

https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/installation-upgrade-help/28108-system-check-failed-with-internal-error-500-upgrade-not-possible#91844