Module report appear error generate query when upgrade 7.9 -> 7.11.x

I started my system with version 7.9.0. I have upgrade 7.10 in 04/2019 and 7.11.3 in 05/2019.

And when i check some simple report (Module report), normal user can not see any result. All report have relationship field all die with normal user, admin still ok

With report Opportunity (Opp Name, Account Name, … some Opp fields), Log file appear error with query:

I think error in query generated: [quote]"LEFT JOIN [color=red]accounts opportunities:accounts[/color] ON opportunities:accounts.id=opportunities|opportunities:accounts.account_id AND opportunities:accounts.deleted=0
AND ( [color=red]accounts.assigned_user_id[/color] =‘b1c16b21-c717-7d66-7795-5c948a1488b4’ or "[quote]

“account” need change to allias opportunities:accounts . If i change like that, query can success to get result

Someone can help me resolve it.

With report Tasks (related Opportunities), same error:

LEFT JOIN [color=red]opportunities tasks:opportunities[/color] ON tasks.parent_id=tasks:opportunities.id AND tasks:opportunities.deleted=0
AND tasks.parent_type = ‘Opportunities’
AND ( [color=red]opportunities.assigned_user_id[/color] =‘b1c16b21-c717-7d66-7795-5c948a1488b4’ or EXISTS (SELECT 1

=> MySQL error 1054: Unknown column ‘opportunities.assigned_user_id’ in ‘on clause’

Help me pls!

All user non-admin can not use report. I found if in Role, I change permission “List” from Ower/Group to All:

Report can work. But I can not do that, each module must set permission List is Ower/Group.

Ex: With report Tasks (relate Opportunities (Opp Name, Account Name)), if i set permission List Opportunities to All, this report can work well.

I built new system with version 7.11.4, still error. Its not bug in upgrade.