PDF - Templates calling deleted custom modules

Hi all,

Since upgrading to 7.11.2 I’ve been unable to create a new PDF - Template, upon clicking Create I get the following error

Notice: Undefined index: UMAP_purchaseorders in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/AOS_PDF_Templates/views/view.edit.php on line 104

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/AOS_PDF_Templates/views/view.edit.php:105 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/AOS_PDF_Templates/views/view.edit.php(32): AOS_PDF_TemplatesViewEdit->setFields() #1 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(226): AOS_PDF_TemplatesViewEdit->display() #2 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(435): SugarView->process() #3 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(375): SugarController->processView() #4 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(113): SugarController->execute() #5 /var/www/html/suitecrm/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute() #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/AOS_PDF_Templates/views/view.edit.php on line 105

The module it says is undefined is an old module I removed and deleted some time ago. Where exactly is the PDF - template module picking these older modules from?

Thanks

Urbanite

Hello,

How you have removed that module? Are you sure you have removed all files and relationships from files and database?
As per the line no. of code, You might have some relate field which belongs to a deleted module.

It was removed using the module loader.

There are no relationships nor tables. I cannot find any relate fields in our database either. Obviously there is something but I’m not sure where else to look.

There aren’t any errors in suitecrm.log either.

Do search text “UMAP_purchaseorders” in a custom and cache directory in your code. You will find entry if exist.

Have you tried to quick repair & rebuild from admin?

1 Like

Was the in cache!

Thanks

Urbanite

Was in the cache!

Thanks

Urbanite