Unable do login

Hello everyone,

after installing suitecrm I have encountered the following problem: after creating a user from the admin panel, i’m not able to login with it. Also, again from the application, I tried repeatedly to reset the administrator user password without success. The password is changed but when I try to log in again it is as if the changes were not recorded.

Problem summary: it is not possible to log in with a user other than the administrator. The administrator password can not be changed.

Database: mysql Ver 5.7 for Linux on x86_64
Kernel: 3.10.0-957.1.3.el7.x86_64
php version: 7.0.33

Is this on SuiteCRM 7.11? You specified all versions except SuiteCRM itself :slight_smile:

There is a known issue with user password in the latest version. You can either wait for a new release next week or apply the fix manually:

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/6779/files

Hi, i’ve try to apply manualy but not properly (i assume…)

To apply the fix i’ve do :

Copy the user.php from gitHub and overwrite mine
Repair / Quick rebuild…

What i have to do next ?

thks for help

Yes, it’s SuiteCRM version 7.11.0

I can not understand why they do not immediately issue a fix for this problem which, in my opinion, is quite serious. In any case I thank you for your reply, today I will try to apply the solution manually.

It is not enough to simply copy the file. As you can see 3 files have been modified, all three must be replaced inside the folder you suitecrm. Please note that some lines of the file have been deleted, others added. Check that the files you’ve replaced match the changes.

That solved the problem, thank you very much :slight_smile:

Sorry for my question …to apply the fix :

I replaced the 3 files users.php UserCest.php and UserTester.php as say in the fix
quick rebuilt…

but it doesn’t work

What i’ve to do ?

Thanks

Which operating system are you using?

The following steps solved me the problem:
(1) go to github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/6779/files
(2) for each file click on “view file” and than “raw”
(3) Copy the raw content and paste it inside the corresponding file in your SuiteCRM directory. Suppose we want to replace the User.php file, copy the “raw content” and replace the content of the current User.php file with it, for me placed in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/Users/User.php.
(4) Restart the service, for me: service httpd restart (as root), or just reboot your machine.

OK it works ;))

That’s what I did. So I did it again through Raw Bouton and this time it works.

Thanks very much

Hello! Please tell in which folder the UsersCest.php & UsersTester.php files should be placed. I can not find their location.
I have the same problem. I could not log in from the username, now I can log in but the log
[hide]SuiteCRM\Search\Exceptions\SearchException: Elasticsearch trying to re-indexing a bean but indexer is disabled in configuration. in /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php:121
[/hide]
file contains an error when creating a contact

Hi,
modules/Users/User.php
tests/acceptance/modules/Users/UsersCest.php
tests/_support/Step/Acceptance/UsersTester.php

Thank you very much for a very quick reply! “modules/Users/User.php” I have, others do not. Tell me more please, if I do not have these directories do I need to create them?

I created directories, put the files, but the error remained.

SuiteCRM v7.11
Ubuntu Server 18.04-1
Xampp 7.3.1

You don’t have to create folder. They exist
My case : instal suite Crm 10.12 upgrade 11.0 with package available un dowload page.
When i’ m Come back to the office i will send more détail but i think you havé already.
Search With your ftp app ?

Thanks again, you sent me on the true path! I downloaded .zip from the download section of the site and unpacked. There really is no “tests” folder.
Thanks again!

https://suitecrm.com/files/162/SuiteCRM-7.11/357/SuiteCRM-7.11.0.zip

Apparently I have some other reason, since I did everything as needed but the problem remained … (

[spoiler]
Mon 28 Jan 2019 01:11:10 PM CET [2131][1][FATAL] [ERROR] Failed to index bean to index
Mon 28 Jan 2019 01:11:10 PM CET [2131][1][FATAL] [ERROR] SuiteCRM\Search\Exceptions\SearchException: Elasticsearch trying to re-indexing a bean but indexer is disabled in configuration. in /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php:121
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php(103): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks->reIndex(Object(User))
#1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php(76): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks->reIndexSafe(Object(User))
#2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/utils/LogicHook.php(265): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks->beanSaved(Object(User), ‘after_save’, ‘’)
#3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/utils/LogicHook.php(207): LogicHook->process_hooks(Array, ‘after_save’, ‘’)
#4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/data/SugarBean.php(3133): LogicHook->call_custom_logic(‘Users’, ‘after_save’, ‘’)
#5 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/data/SugarBean.php(2447): SugarBean->call_custom_logic(‘after_save’, ‘’)
#6 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/SugarObjects/templates/person/Person.php(201): SugarBean->save(false)
#7 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/modules/Users/User.php(680): Person->save(false)
#8 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/modules/Employees/controller.php(77): User->save()
#9 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(523): EmployeesController->action_delete()
#10 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(491): SugarController->do_action()
#11 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(465): SugarController->handle_action()
#12 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(373): SugarController->process()
#13 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(109): SugarController->execute()
#14 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute()
#15 {main}
Mon 28 Jan 2019 01:11:10 PM CET [2131][1][FATAL] Email address save error
Mon 28 Jan 2019 01:11:10 PM CET [2131][1][FATAL] error loading relationship project_resource
Mon 28 Jan 2019 01:11:10 PM CET [2131][1][FATAL] error loading relationship am_projecttemplates_resources
Mon 28 Jan 2019 01:11:10 PM CET [2131][1][FATAL] [ERROR] Failed to remove bean to index
Mon 28 Jan 2019 01:11:10 PM CET [2131][1][FATAL] [ERROR] SuiteCRM\Search\Exceptions\SearchException: Elasticsearch trying to re-indexing a bean but indexer is disabled in configuration. in /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php:121
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php(103): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks->reIndex(Object(User))
#1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php(90): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks->reIndexSafe(Object(User))
#2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/utils/LogicHook.php(265): SuiteCRM\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks->beanDeleted(Object(User), ‘after_delete’, Array)
#3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/utils/LogicHook.php(207): LogicHook->process_hooks(Array, ‘after_delete’, Array)
#4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/data/SugarBean.php(3133): LogicHook->call_custom_logic(‘Users’, ‘after_delete’, Array)
#5 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/data/SugarBean.php(5274): SugarBean->call_custom_logic(‘after_delete’, Array)
#6 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/modules/Employees/controller.php(78): SugarBean->mark_deleted(‘e44379c4-c5df-9…’)
#7 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(523): EmployeesController->action_delete()
#8 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(491): SugarController->do_action()
#9 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(465): SugarController->handle_action()
#10 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(373): SugarController->process()
#11 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(109): SugarController->execute()
#12 /opt/lampp/htdocs/crm/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute()
#13 {main}
[/spoiler]