Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: AJAX error for some users when going to the view a list of contacts

AJAX error for some users when going to the view a list of contacts 6 months 6 days ago #77923

• fgrit
I don't know why, but this command solved my issue too.

Thank you for having asked.
Thank you for having answered.

Best regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AJAX error for some users when going to the view a list of contacts 4 months 4 weeks ago #79501

• AlxGr
  • SuiteCRM Is My Life
  • Thank you received: 58
Hi guys,

I'm using version 7.10.13. After doing some adjustments to roles one our users experienced the sale behavior on the list view of the accounts module. We try using the fix suggested by "pgr":
http://localhost/index.php?action=index&module=Accounts&searchFormTab=advanced_search&query=true&clear_query=true

After that the list view is restored but after log-out/log-in the user will face the same issue.

Today another admin user experienced the same issue. The work around was to open the suggested URL and create a filter that calls all accounts that way the issue disappears. But if the user clears the filter and restart the browser, the issue comes back.

It is definitely an Ajax issue because when we disable it for that module, all users can access the list view with no problem.

What is causing this? Can it be considered a bug? Does any one have a better solution?

Thanks
I can help you with your customization. Requests at ctmprograATondsystemsDOTcom
No dude en contactarme si necesita personalizar su aplicación. Mi email es ctmprograARROBAondsystemsPUNTOcom
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds