Tried fixing permissions, Deleted Cache folder, now entire thing is messed up :/

I still have the original cache folder backed up but not the entire directory. I was trying to get “undefined” to go away and in the process seem to have broken everything.

Please advise, really need help here… Did a TON of custom work on SuiteCRM and don’t have time to redo everything :confused:

Error:
Warning: require_once(include/UploadFile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM/modules/Emails/Email.php on line 47

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘include/UploadFile.php’ (include_path=’/home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM:/home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM/include/…:.:/opt/php70/lib/php’) in /home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM/modules/Emails/Email.php on line 47

Please help! =)

Best,
Sean
skroll@bocavox.com

You’re not supposed to delete the entire “cache” folder, maybe it’s better to put it back.

Then you just need to make sure your permissions are correctly set, and all your work should be there, don’t worry.

I am assuming SuiteCRM can’t access those files just because of permissions issues, you didn’t delete anything other than the cache folder, did you?

I didn’t delete anything else but it seems like when the cache folder was removed, it also removed the “include” folder…

Where are the edits/ custom module fields/ data/ records stored? Can I just transfer them to a fresh install somehow?

Ouch! You deleted the include folder… no wonder things don’t work.

But the include folder is very stable. Nothing changes there. If you grab that folder from a fresh install and copy it to your installation, it should work, provided you use the exact same SuiteCRM version.