Line Items for Import

I’m in the middle of importing my old SuiteCRM Invoices from 7.0.1 to 7.9.12 and after testing notices that I need to import the line & group items of my invoices as well. As see there is no export option but merely an import

I’ve performed a mysql table import of the aos_line_item_groups from my old SuiteCRm 7.0.1 table but I still do not seem to be able to view the groups and line items of my invoices. Rather perplexed as the guid’s from the tables all seem to match as one would expect during the foreign key lookups.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Scott

Hi Guys & Girls,

I’ve just solved the problem for myself as it appears there’s no real programmatic solution available. I’ve seen some posts suggesting vendors are available. ??? Not sure why there is such a gap as there is still no means to perform a complete export / import of Invoices with groups & line items fully intact. Not real useful for me to not have all the granularity associated with an invoice. If you;re using mysql to go from an earlier version of SuiteCRM to a later version here goes:

1. Export data only from the following tables: aos_line_item_groups & aos_product_quotes
    a) Note if you need the audit tables then add the audits tables as well as there is one dedicated for each table.

2. Import the exported files from step 1.

Cheers,
Scott