Admin and other pages unable to view the contents

Hi,

Received a following error from SuiteCRM at the moment that made me unable to access the admin panels, and the ‘There was an error processing your request, please try again at a later time.’ error to pop up when i want to access the other parts of the CRM. The error log reveals the following :

[Tue Feb 13 10:26:49.998058 2018] [:error] [pid 28978] [client 172.16.2.200:50700] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setTime() on boolean in /var/www/html/data/SugarBean.php:577\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/data/SugarBean.php(537): SugarBean->parseDateDefault(‘first of next m…’, true)\n#1 /var/www/html/data/SugarBean.php(476): SugarBean->populateDefaultValues()\n#2 /var/www/html/include/SugarObjects/templates/basic/Basic.php(48): SugarBean->_construct()\n#3 /var/www/html/modules/AOS_Contracts/AOS_Contracts_sugar.php(68): Basic->construct()\n#4 /var/www/html/modules/AOS_Contracts/AOS_Contracts.php(36): AOS_Contracts_sugar->construct()\n#5 /var/www/html/include/MVC/SugarModule.php(111): AOS_Contracts->_construct()\n#6 /var/www/html/modules/Users/User.php(1574): SugarModule->loadBean()\n#7 /var/www/html/modules/Users/User.php(1633): User->_getModulesForACL(‘dev’)\n#8 /var/www/html/modules/Administration/metadata/adminpaneldefs.php(244): User->getDeveloperModules()\n#9 /var/www/html/modules/Administration/index.php(64): require(’/var/www/html/m…’)\n#10 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/Su in /var/www/html/data/SugarBean.php on line 577, referer: http://***.../index.php?action=ajaxui"

Hope anyone could assist me to fix this issue.
Thank you in advance =)

Hi, Anyone can help out with the problem?