Ayuda :(

Después de instalar y configurar algunas cosas como el correo y unas cuentas sociales. me siguen saliendo estos errores.
Alguna Sugerencia?

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyCallsDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in .crm/modules/Calls/Dashlets/MyCallsDashlet/MyCallsDashlet.php on line 47

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyMeetingsDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in .crm/modules/Meetings/Dashlets/MyMeetingsDashlet/MyMeetingsDashlet.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyOpportunitiesDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in .crm/modules/Opportunities/Dashlets/MyOpportunitiesDashlet/MyOpportunitiesDashlet.php on line 90

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyAccountsDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in .crm/modules/Accounts/Dashlets/MyAccountsDashlet/MyAccountsDashlet.php on line 101

Strict Standards: Declaration of SugarFeedDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in .crm/modules/SugarFeed/Dashlets/SugarFeedDashlet/SugarFeedDashlet.php on line 607

Warning: require_once(custom/modules/Connectors/connectors/sources/ext/rest/facebook/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .crm/include/social/facebook/facebook.class.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘custom/modules/Connectors/connectors/sources/ext/rest/facebook/config.php’ (include_path=’.crm:.crm/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:.crm/include/…:.:/opt/php55/lib/php’) in .crm/include/social/facebook/facebook.class.php on line 10

In php.ini set “error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT”

excuse me but i dont see php.ini in webserver. i install suite crm in a shared web host.

Maybe you can try adding a new file called php.ini at the root of your web hosting, with just that line Daniel gave you.

Sometimes they (the hosting) pick up such files and apply their settings.

If not possible, you can always manually apply these non-upgrade safe changes:

https://github.com/pgorod/SuiteCRM/commit/d392cd94744fa6f850dabd711e0bff563199acbc

1 Like

In addition to Pgr’s comment, some shared hosting services provide a control panel, which will give you access to the php.ini settings.

More help pls!

Strict Standards: Non-static method Audit::get_audit_list() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /crm/modules/Audit/Popup_picker.php on line 104

Go to that line mentioned in the error, it looks like this:

$audit_list =  Audit::get_audit_list();

change it to these two lines:

$audit = new Audit();
$audit_list =  $audit->get_audit_list();

This will be fixed in the main product soon. Thanks

me ayudo, gracias!! :slight_smile:

More help pls. i see error everywhere. xD

Strict Standards: Declaration of SugarFieldMultienum::displayFromFunc() should be compatible with SugarFieldEnum::displayFromFunc($displayType, $parentFieldArray, $vardef, $displayParams, $tabindex = 0) in
/crm/include/SugarFields/Fields/Multienum/SugarFieldMultienum.php on line 124

Strict Standards: Declaration of PopupSmarty::setup() should be compatible with ListViewDisplay::setup($seed, $file, $where, $params = Array, $offset = 0, $limit = -1, $filter_fields = Array, $id_field = ‘id’, $id = NULL) in
/crm/include/Popups/PopupSmarty.php on line 46

Strict Standards: Declaration of SugarFieldMultienum::displayFromFunc() should be compatible with SugarFieldEnum::displayFromFunc($displayType, $parentFieldArray, $vardef, $displayParams, $tabindex = 0) in
/crm/include/SugarFields/Fields/Multienum/SugarFieldMultienum.php on line 43

There can be tons of these errors, and it’s easier to just disable the error messages like Daniel told you to, above. Have you been able to do that in your php.ini?

An alternative way is to put this at the start of your index.php file, below the line with “<?php”

ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT);

thats the problem im working whit a shared host. and they dont give acces to php.ini

Just use an .user.ini file in your SugarCRM root directory. You can place the configuration options there, even when using a shared host.

In order to get rid of all warnings and notices from php I created a .user.ini file in the SugarCRM root directory with the following content:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_WARNING