Workflows

Hi,
I have created a workflow which has the below conditions
https://pasteboard.co/ImfpKYc.png
i have noticed that those 2 conditions can not operate together in the same workflow but they have to be in different workflows
Is there anything that i have to do so to operate fine?
thanks in advance

The conditions are connected with AND operator. You need an OR. The workaround is what you have already found: do a second workflow for the second condition.

Another workaround: create an extra custom boolean field, called something like ToBeProcessed. Whenever the 2 fields in your condition change, update this field accordingly.

Now you can have a single email that react to ToBeProcessed field and does whatever you need.

What is exactly the custom boolean field? this can be operated for more than 2 conditions?
thanks

It is simply going in Studio and adding a new field to your module, and deploying.

You can make it as complex as you want, as long as you

• can get a workflow to do the logic (see Calculated fields in the docs)
    or
  • get a logic hook and use all the power of PHP

The extra boolean field must be created with PHP? because there is not such a type in the data type of a new field

Also about the 2 workflows i have created, i want them to run in any case these fields will be changed. Not to be changed in one case OR the other

Imagine i have created dropdown menus which are connected with the sales stages.So i want if the user choose the 1st Sales stage this condition to be operated

and then if the user moves to the 2nd sales stages this condition to be operated again.

What you describe is exactly implemented by having two separate workflows. What is your objection to using two?

About the field, if there is no Boolean, just use a one-character string and put a 0 or a 1 in it.

Yes you are right.I know that is what i described. But because i have many sales stages i am trying to find a solution so not to create many seperate workflows.