Scheduled Campaigns not sending.

Please When I create and schedule campaigns, meetings and call it does not send at all. The scheduled time will pass and still not be sent.

You can examine the situation, and send manually, from Admin / Email queue.

But the real solution is to set up your Scheduler jobs in crontab. There are many posts detailing, how to do this. You can start by going in Admin / Schedulers and picking up the instructions from the bottom of the table, they are tailored to your specific system.

Thanks but one more problem has arise. I have done a windows task to run the .batah script but when i schedule campaign, the email does not send but rather goes to the suppressed by domain or email tab. Why is it doing that.

Supposing you didn’t set up any list of domains to suppress, usually that is caused by a repeated campaign. SuiteCRM has a feature to suppress emails that have already received the same campaign.

If you really want to send again, I believe it is enough to use a different “marketing email” string in the last screen of the wizard. If that doesn’t work, try duplicating the Campaign and using the new one.

Ohk thanks am trying that right away. Please which php framework was used for the CRM application.

Remember this all started around 2004…

It doesn’t use a specific framework all around. It can work with several kinds of stacks, it follows the MVC model roughly, it uses a lot of 3rd party software, and uses some YUI and some Bootstrap in the UI.

That’s basically all that can be said.

I wanted to do some bit of customization to mine thus why am asking. But some people are saying joomla framework was used.

Joomla is just for the Portal.

The main SuiteCRM app does not use Joomla.

ohk. so please if i want to customize how do i go by it…in terms of application to use…

You can do customizations from the UI with Studio, Module Builder and Dropdown Editor. See the user and admin manuals here:

docs.suitecrm.com

You can also do PHP and Javascript customizations to basically everything in SuiteCRM (the beauty of full open-source!), see the Developer Guide on the same site.

Ohk Thanks.

Hello, the email module when u click on it does it have to show inbox,sent emails and all that.?..Mine is not showing anything.

You need to configure the email for that user, in the user’s profile settings.

OHk am trying that.

The settings is done and its working now…thanks…but when I click on a particular inbox email to view, its shows the raw php code. Please why is it happening that way.

Check both your logs for errors.

And please tell me your version of SuiteCRM, and PHP.

Suitecrm version is SuiteCRM-7.10.7
php version is 7.2.9

suitecrm log is

Tue Dec 4 12:58:57 2018 [6944][1][FATAL] Slow Query (time:0.1299421787262
DELETE FROM tracker where id = ‘1711’)

That is just a mention of a slow query, it shouldn’t be causing this.

What about the web server log, did you find it?

what am actually seeing is that the code is not running but rather displaying whats in the script…Like the code is displaying itself.
I also saw this error message on the page when i click on a particular email to view.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SugarFieldEmailBody::getVardefValue() in 
C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\include\SugarFields\Fields\EmailBody\SugarFieldEmailBody.php:61 

Stack trace: 
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\include\SugarFields\SugarFieldHandler.php(167): SugarFieldEmailBody->getDetailViewSmarty('fields', Array, Array, NULL) 
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\include\Smarty\plugins\function.sugar_field.php(104): SugarFieldHandler::displaySmarty('fields', Array, 'DetailView', Array, NULL) 
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\cache\smarty\templates_c\%%1C^1CB^1CB7D149%%tab_panel_content.tpl.php(203): smarty_function_sugar_field(Array, Object(Sugar_Smarty)) 
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\include\Smarty\Smarty.class.php(1876): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') 
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\cache\smarty\templates_c\%%24^244^24437CF1%%DetailView.tpl.php(286): Smarty->_smarty_include(Array) 
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\include\Smarty\Smarty.class.php(1270): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') 
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\include\Sugar_Smarty.php(158): Smarty->fetch('themes\\Suite in C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\include\SugarFields\Fields\EmailBody\SugarFieldEmailBody.php on line 61

Hi

can you please paste the full contents of your file with this name:

include/SugarFields/Fields/EmailBody/SugarFieldEmailBody.php

you can paste them here:
https://pastebin.com/
and give us the link. Thanks