No display Image for image fieldtype in suitecrm

Hello, I have a problem uploading images in SuiteCRM 7.10.10
Create 1 custom field type image
When uploading the image in the leads module, I upload correctly, but when the image is displayed it is not displayed.

Attachment screenshot

When you hover your mouse over the broken image, what is the URL it contains? You can also use the browser’s “copy image location” option.

If it contains something like “module=Contacts” or “type=Contacts”, try that URL in your browser after changing “Contacts” to “Leads” to see if the image loads.

Image correctly uploads to the UPLOAD folder and with the same name.

continue with the error, another thing that I can review?

“With the same name”, I assume you mean a name like 8602ef08-daf1-ba8c-7e77-58ee0bc96451_photo, not the same name that your original picture had like “jose.jpg”?

Can you check both your logs for any errors at the time when you attempt to load the image?

Also consider if this might be a permissions problem - see which user owns the photo file, and which accesses it has. And consider if your web server might be blocking it for some reason (.htaccess, unwelcome file type, etc).

I have reviewed everything, the permissions in the hosting are correct, upload the photos well.

But when you show the photo it breaks and comes out as size 0.

When uploading my photo to the user profile, this also happens, the photo is not shown.

Attached htaccess that is the one that comes in suitcrm.

Anything else I can review?

In your browser’s Developer tools, “Network” tab, what HTTP code do you get when getting the image? Is it “403 Forbidden” or something else?

GET
entryPoint=download
id=5db8f805-c5df-79d2-4fca-5beca6c2b8f5_photo
type=Leads

Error: 500 Internal Server Error

:frowning:

This is weird because it basically means you’re crashing the web server with this request. This is not normal at all, it would be more understandable if it was complaining about permissions, missing files, etc.

This might be a good time to upgrade PHP and web server, especially if you are running old stuff that you would be better off upgrading anyway. Sometimes these things solve themselves with upgrades, and then you conclude it was an Apache bug, or a PHP bug…

Is this a feasible option for you to consider? Anyway, there are other good reasons to upgrade, security, speed, …

What if you put a testing image in upload folder and access it via URL like

localhost/yourCRM/upload/imagename.ext

Also if you can comment the following line in .htacess file and see if the images are displayed.

#RedirectMatch 403 (?i)/+upload