Assign contacts to target list

hi

in the new release of 7.10.4

in contacts page if select some contacts an you want to assign them to target list the new window appear don’t display the target list menu

it is for creating new target list

thanks

Hi,
It seems some issue with the Core files. This error appears in the log file

“SugarBean::populateDefaultValues $field_defs should be an array”

Please report this issue. Even we are unable to create the new Target List from its own module. Error popup appears.

Thanks

thank you

i want to ask u when i want to create newsletter campaign it auto create three target list (sub - unsub - test )

but when the wizard finish it still but error on the target list

and this message appear “You cannot send a marketing email until your subscription list has at least one entry. You can populate your list after finishing.”

please could you help me with this issue what is the kind of the target list needs to accept it (default - seed or . . . . )

thank u

I think this issue is the root of the problem described in this thread:

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/5702

yes but i talking about add the target list to the campaign

when start the campaign wizard of newsletter in the second step on wizard you select the target list of the campaign

but when the wizard finish it put error on target list

version 7.10.4

create campaign -> newsletter

i am selecting the target list and proceed in the wizard

but at the fifth step when i finished the wizard

it still give error on the target list

"choose target "

We have a fix, it should be going in to the next version

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/5707/files

you can try applying it manually, if you want, and check if it solves your issue. I know the title mentions a different thing, but a single problem with these files was causing at least 3 different manifestations, all related to Target Lists, so it’s worth a try. Thanks

the problem is in the list target

when you create or edit campaign newsletter and go to the second step you assign target list to the campaign

and continue the wizard at the fifth step this message appear
‘You cannot send a marketing email until your subscription list has at least one entry. You can populate your list after finishing.’

and it but choose target list

in the wizardmarketing.php file

there is error to know i could figure it but

when you test $pl_count and $pl_lists

$pl_count still 0 if the campaign has target list or not

and all the table are right in the database

i waiting your reply send me if there is error or correct me

thanks

Did you apply the fix in the link I gave you?

yes i fix the file

but the same thing

try to create campaign ->newsletter

I guess it’s a different issue, then.

What is the “Campaign type” you’re using? (newsletter, email, etc)

And the Target list you select, which list_type does it have in the database? (seed, default, etc)

i tried campaign -> email it work
when you add target list to it and continue the wizard it work and it add email to email queue

but in campaign -> newsletter when you add the target list and proceed in the wizard it give error
‘You cannot send a marketing email until your subscription list has at least one entry. You can populate your list after finishing.’

the target list type is default

and i tried all the target list type it still not work

anther thing when you return to the target list tab it automatically create three target list (subscription - unsubscription - test )
every time you pass this step it add three target list

that now my problem

Ok, that looks like a bug, can you please open an Issue on Github with all this information, and with the exact steps to reproduce the problem? Thanks for reporting.

I have the same issue with the campaign wizard. It is impossible to add a target list. The fix mentioned in this post does not work. Any urgent workaround possible???

The new issue is this one

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/5715

if you have something to add you can post there.