Calendar page blank

I’ve just installed the latest version 7.7.9. New install, never had SuiteCRM previously.

The calendar page shows a blank page when there is an event scheduled.

This is an old error based on the search results I got. Was it ever solved? I can’t see myself using any CRM without the calendar functioning properly.

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please attach a screenshot of the issue you are seeing?

Here are the screen for a week with no event (the calendar grid is correct), and a week with events (the grid and the events are not visible).
Thanks for your help Camo.

Any news on the issue? I still can’t use the calendaring function to show meetings and tasks.
Thanks for helping.

This seems similar to an issue back in the early 7.7 release however that was resolved before 7.7.9. Can you please run a repair js files in Admin > Repair

What php version are you using?
Are there any php/suite errors? (Admin > System setting > View logs > All)

Does it appear like this in all themes?
Can you check other browsers?

The repair didn’t change anything. The log is empty and I run php 7.0.15. I use 99% of the time Chrome, but checked if the browser was an issue. Firefox and IE show a blank calendar as well ;-(

Please disregard the issue. As I could not solve it, I installed the version 7.8.1 from scratch. It’s working now. Thanks.

The repair didn’t change anything. The log is empty and I run php 7.0.15. I use 99% of the time Chrome, but checked if the browser was an issue. Firefox and IE show a blank calendar as well ;-(

Jack