errors on home page from SugarCharts...

So I logged in today to do some more customizing. I have the following errors on the homepage:

An Error has occurred.
Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM\include\SugarCharts\SugarChart.php on line 830
An Error has occurred.
Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM\include\SugarCharts\SugarChart.php on line 830
An Error has occurred.
An Error has occurred.

THese must be from the chart dashlets I added last week but I didn’t do any changing so not sure why they have errors.

Line 830 is part of the sortData function:
function sortData($data_set, $keycolname1=null, $translate1=false, $keycolname2=null, $translate2=false, $ifsort2=false) {
//You can set whether the columns need to be translated or sorted. It the column needn’t to be translated, the sorting must be done in SQL, this function will not do the sorting.
global $app_list_strings;
$sortby1[] = array();
foreach ($data_set as $row) {
$sortby1[] = $row[$keycolname1];
}
$sortby1 = array_unique($sortby1);

Line 830 is the last one…

Any ideas?

Tammy :S

Hi Tammy,

You can turn off warnings/notices by changing your display_errors value to off in your php.ini

Thanks,

Will.

But I want errors. Problem is also the Charts are not displaying. I believe these errors are related to the charts. just don’t know whats causing them or how to fix it.

Tammy

Found out my coworker set the php errors to display. We can’t seem to get the correct settings so that they write to the php.ini file. its either the screen or nothing…

any ideas?

Tammy

Hi Tammy,

You can apply settings so that your errors are logged but not shown, is this what you require?

Thanks,

Will.

Will,

Yes. but we cant seem to figure out the correct combination. We have stuff logging to the sugercrm.log but not to the php.ini log file for these errors.

I am surprised of some of the errors. I found one set that is related to the line_item_group info but those will be valid since we don’t group our line items on the imported invoices. Guess I could create a generic group but not sure how easy that will be to do.

Tammy