Customization of Quote module needed.

We are using Suite CRM quite well but there is a specific lack in the abilities of the Quote Module that we would like to have changed. We are willing to pay someone to do this and it would be preferable if the features could be available to the community afterward in return for paying a lower price.
Here is the problem.
If you sell both products that have various options, the only way to use the quote system is to enter each option as an individual part and the result is that your quote contains all options and individual prices.
The desire is to have all the individual option PRICES rolled up into the main product price.
Example…
instead of having -
1 x Desktop Computer - $500
1 x 1TB Hard drive - $75
2 x 4GB RAM - $60

1 x Laptop Computer - $800
1 x 500GB Hard Drive - $100
2 x 2GB RAM - $100

The Quote would be
1 x Desktop computer - $635
1 x 1TB Hard Drive
2 x 4GB RAM

1 x Laptop Computer - $1000
1 x 500GN Hard Drive
2 x 2GB RAM

The Main Product vs Option parts would be decided by their PRODUCT CATEGORY. a MASTER PRODUCT is selected and all OPTION PRODUCTS appearing below it should have their prices removed and rolled into the price of the MASTER PRODUCT. When a new MASTER PRODUCT appears in the quote then the options below it should be rolled up, etc.

Suite CRM has a built-in Parent-Child category feature but as far as I see it has no use so maybe this addition would give some purpose.
If anyone is interested in developing this simple addition please contact me. ideally Suite CRM would develop this to extend the functionality.
In V-tiger, this could be done in the PDF MAKER module instead of in the CRM code itself.

Thanks

Hi there,

Please see this link where you can detail your request which will be dealt with by on of the members of our team.

Thanks,

Will.

This is the enhancement functionality I was hinting about but referred to it as " product kitting" from my manufacturing days. Usable on both Invoice and quote modules.

See my post

Scott