textbox and label appear while the dropdown list selected

Hello guys, i have a problem
how can i make this one, if i select a type of dropdown list, it will appear a new textboxt and its label.
and just like the pictures that i have attach.

Thankyou

HI agasmaha ,

i assume what you are trying to say is if you select the any option from drop down it will appear as a new textboxt !

it wholud really nice if you can give some more info like in which module you are getting this . is that a built in module or custom module ?

Hi adr
yeah that’s it, i dont know how to say that.
its a built in module, i want to make it in Accounts modules.
so how do i modify that?

Thankyou

need help

Hi Adr,

Do you know programming ? It is require a fair amount of code to achieve what you described. You can contact me.

Alpesh Savaliya
alpesh.savaliya@gmail.com

Hi simbasys ,

i hope u understand when you ask some thing it’s need to be understandable . and i have not described any thing , i have just try to clarify the question ! ( you might have understand if you know the English )

and it’s none of the consort whether i know the programming or not ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Adr,

It was by mistake I address to you.Sorry for that. I have reported it to moderator so he/she can remove post.

It is not a question to your ability. It is just an attempt to help people here. Do not take it personal.

Regards,

Alpesh Savaliya

any ideas?

Hi Agasmaha,

You can do it with the help of PHP and JavaScript coding. You have to add text box on change/click event of dropdown.
If you are not a programmer then It is better to go for expert support.

You can contact me via email.

Thanks and Regards,

Alpesh Savaliya
alpesh.savaliya@gmail.com

Hi agasmaha,

simple thing u need to do some custom coding.

if u want to use jquery,

1. create one .js file.Include that file custom/modules/<modulename>/metadata/editviewdefs.php.

Iin there write script . i think in ur case onchage event is better option. and as per the option display that new box. i mean to say (hide and show).

and if you want to use fully by suitecrm way,

1.  Goto custom/modules/<modulename>/metadata/editviewdefs.php

add customcode for that particular field.

I think second choice is bit lengthy, so use jquery …

:slight_smile:

And yah Mr.simbasys,

If you realy want to help . help here. no need to advertise urself by posting ur email id and sending mail thing…

Hi Jaydeep,

Before you give your opinion about my activities on forum, I suggest you to check my all post and statistics.
I have tried my best to help member as per my knowledge if he/she has technical knowledge.

Out of 29 post, I might have publish my email on 3-4 post.

So first of all it is not advertising. Make your self clear about it.

I choose for few post, where I can see that member do not have coding experience. Member personally thank me for it via email.

Think twice before you publish your opinion about anybody.

I hope you understand what I mean to say.

Thanks and Regards,

Alpesh Savaliya

Hi Alpesh

Then in that case, i have to say u are genius fellow, who can read users mind and posture by the style of asking question. Great job dude.

What i am saying don’t post ur credentials here. this is not the r8 place. if somebody facing some problem they will come here again and post their problem.

“Think twice before you publish your opinion about anybody.”

and for ur this line , i know what i am doing by saying that to you.

coz, if you help that person personally via email, whoever following particularly this post, and waiting for the answer to come, they will never get the result.

i hope now u understand. what i actually want to say.

Here nothing personal, if you are giving him/her answer then make it public then others also can see that and understand the problem…

Hi ,

i do agreed with jaydeep , suitecrm is open source so solution should be public . so it will be help full for other member also .

Hi Jaydeep,

Then you should not say - ‘no need to advertise urself by posting ur email id’. It is something personal. I hope you understand it.

seriously man. u r so :silly: Nothing to say man, so much of arrogant . Moderator will take care of You… B)

Yes. I am agree with you. Moderator will take care of me.
Thanks.

Hi agasmaha,

Actually not able to understand what should happen and what is happening there,
I can help if you describe your requirement in detail.

–BiztechConsultancy

how to hide text field when i selected date from datepicker in edit view