Separate Accounts filter from the rest and modify it

Hi everyone,

I just created an account and searched for this, so apologies in advance if the form is incorrect or some info missing.

The thing I need to do is group up the fields in filter but just for ‘Accounts’. e.g. -> when a client needs to filter accounts for opportunity he will have the grouped fields with “has opportunity : {name of the opp}” , “is partner”, “is supplier” etc.

My starting idea is to make it like the sub-panels.

Even if you don’t know the entire solution any advice would be appreciated.
Have a great day,
Dan

That is not available on the standard installation of SuiteCRM. Some customization is needed and programming skills are needed.

Here is a sample to get some information:
https://medium.com/@kcabading/suitecrm-creating-custom-filter-by-related-modules-field-in-list-view-page-da6c0c617c53

Thanks,

AlxGr

1 Like

Thank you for your reply,

I’ve read the article before but sadly it doesn’t apply to my needs, I don’t need related module search, but to group already existing search fields in advanced.
so it would be visually similar to the groupings you see in subpanels. I dont need to add fields just organise them in panels inside the advanced filter tab

Thank you for your time,
Dan

Sorry I don’t know how to achieve that. I think there is a similar behavior in reports specially when you group the results. You should take a look into that and maybe get an idea on how to replicate it…

Good luck,

AlxGr

1 Like