Custom Modules are not showing up in Role Management

I have added custom modules. They work fine for admin users but for a “Regular user”, they see the module but can’t view the items or add items

I did run:
Quick Repair and Rebuild
Repair Relationships
Repair Roles

We looked in the .php and also changed folder permissions

what are we missing???

Hi, welcome.

The only explanation I can see for this is if your Roles actually limit the kinds of access you’re giving to that module.

You can also check how things look in Admin / Display Modules and Subpanels, and Admin / Configure Module Menu Filters, though I don’t think that is the likely to be the problem…

I’m having a similar issue. I’m deploying this for a union. I created a module called Members which uses the person template. It has child records in a similarly templated “Dependents” module. I’ve repaired roles, relationships, and done a quick repair. I dropped the logging level to WARN and reviewed the log but didn’t find anything notable. Dependents shows in the Roles list. Members does not. Any solution would be great.

So I had the luxury of not having many records in my Members module. I duplicated it, calling the new table Association_Members (instead of Members) and still labeled the duplicate module “Members”. I deployed that and repaired roles. Then the module showed up in roles. I imported my records and all is well.

1 Like