Bookmarking list views

Hello.

One of my users has been tasked with cleaning up our Contacts list. They are doing this by going to the Contacts list and then selecting and merging Contacts. Once they have done this they want to go back to the list of Contacts at the page they were when they started the merging.

For example, suppose there are 50 pages of Contacts, and they have selected Contacts on pages 3, 7, and 20. They then merge those Contacts and they want to have some way of going back to page 20 of the list of Contacts, rather than going back to the start of the list of Contacts.

I know that I can generate a URL that will do that (e.g …/index.php?module=Contacts&action=index&return_module=Contacts&return_action=DetailView&Contacts2_CONTACT_offset=19), but I can’t expect my user to have to enter that.

So I was wondering if there is an easy way to do this?

Regards,

Carl

If that feature isn’t there, it will have to be coded in PHP, I am not sure if that is an option for you. You can problaby grab the “referrer” URL (the page where you’re coming from) and add that in the redirect when going back to the list view.