SuiteCRM 7.11.7 + 7.10.19 Security & Maintenance Patch Now Available!

SuiteCRM 7.11.7 + 7.10.19 is now available to download.

This release includes a number of bug fixes, security patches and enhancements.

For a full list please View Release Notes for 7.11.7. Release Notes for 7.10.19

Thank you to all community members who logged bugs and contributed to this release.

All input is welcome.

The SuiteCRM Team.

2 Likes

at Fresh Install, once I did a “Repair”, I found this

/ Table : users /
/*COLUMNS*/
/ INDEXES /
/*INDEX MISMATCH WITH DATABASE - idx_user_name -  ROW <name> idx_user_name <type> index <fields>[0] => 'user_name'  [1] => 'is_group'  [2] => 'status'  [3] => 'last_name'  [4] => 'first_name'  [5] => 'id'  */
/ VARDEF - idx_user_name -  ROW<name> idx_user_name <type> index <fields>[0] => 'user_name'  [1] => 'is_group'  [2] => 'status'  [3] => 'last_name (30)'  [4] => 'first_name (30)'  [5] => 'id'  /
ALTER TABLE users   DROP INDEX idx_user_name,  ADD INDEX idx_user_name (user_name,is_group,status,last_name (30),first_name (30),id);.

j

Hi Ashish,

that looks like an issue with the DB repair not handling the last_name (30) and first_name (30) properly. It shouldn’t cause any major issues as the limit will just stay at 255 instead of changing to 30. I would suggest raising this as a bug on GitHub. Thanks!

Done

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/7675

1 Like

Hi,

I fix this without database alter…thanks

and what was your fix?

I made some length change to verdf file…and run repair… now there is no issue…
I am not a developer but i did for my job purpos only… i am not very sure to this…you tell me…

UGH!

@jawedaan … if you make any changes which fix problems, PLEASE post/describe those changes on this forum! That is part of the purpose of having this forum. It helps others. Thanks!