AOP Error: SoapHelperWebServices->checkSessionAndModuleAccess - no module access - AOP_Case_Updates

Hi.

I am not sure how to fix this … I have been using the soap interface extensively (all our webforms are hooked via soap to SuiteCRM) but I do not get this one.

I have just been testing the AOP interface, I have been trying to find out how I can make use of this or integrate this into our client workflow.
I can create a new case on our website, it is listed in the case listing in SuiteCRM etc.

But when hitting reply in one of the case listings I get this (and the form hangs, too):

Tue Apr 28 15:43:15 2015 [8673][c8090dcd-afef-c8d8-3f45-553f11d11743][ERROR] SoapHelperWebServices->checkSessionAndModuleAccess - no module access - AOP_Case_Updates
Tue Apr 28 15:43:15 2015 [8673][c8090dcd-afef-c8d8-3f45-553f11d11743][ERROR] 40: Access Denied
You do not have access

Any ideas?
Jobst

Hi Jobst,

It’s possible that the portal API user doesn’t have access to the Case Updates module. Can you check in the user page for the API user under ‘Access’?

Thanks,
Jim

JIm

that would be (kind off) strange as I can actually create and list items from the portal page(s) on our main website.

I created a fake company, added myself as a contact with my gmail address, created me as a portal user, went to my gmail account, got the password, logged in and created a case, that works - no problem.

Only the REPLY isn’t working …

However, to answer your question, the portal user has full access (case events, case updates, cases).

Jobst