Importing address data from the related Account into my Contract

Hello. I am trying to write a workflow that seems very easy to setup, but for some reason this workflow does not work. I’m using Version 7.11.2

• I have tried to setup this workflow with a very simple condition (billing field is empty, so assign billing data from related Account), and I have tried it with no conditions at all.
  • I have checked and made sure the account has all the information needed to be copied over, and the relationship is there (it shows in the sub panel).
  • I have also checked that the workflow process is running, and the process log does show the workflow triggering and running.

The workflow is for the contracts module, and the action is to Modify the record. The related module is the Accounts module, and I select the billing address fields from the accounts module, and set them to be copied to the billing fields (which I created) for my Contracts module.

I have also dumbed it down to something very simple, such as copying the description from the Accounts module to the Contracts module, and that doesn’t work either.

It seems as if the workflows module is unable to read the relationships at all. I have done the repair/rebuild steps and this still isn’t working.

I have attached an example image of me setting up a very simple workflow to copy the “Description” field from a related account record to the Contract record. This workflow does not work, and the description is never changed. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: The attachment feature is not working for me, so I hosted the image and created a link here:

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!