Can't add line items - undefined

Hi everybody :slight_smile: I’m new to suite CRM. Here in the forum I’ve tried to find a similar topic to my problem but couldn’t find any. So I’ve opened this new thread. My problem is that I can’t add line items to quotes or invoices. The buttons in the third panel are showing “undefined”. :frowning: How can I fix this?

I’ve attached a screenshot ot fhe problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Actually there are dozens of posts here about “undefined” label problems. It’s a frequent issue with new installations, when the installation instructions weren’t followed, especially when permissions weren’t correctly configured.

What is your version of OS, PHP and SuiteCRM? Are you on shared hosting, or is this your own server?

1 Like

Thanks pgr. You’re right there are many posts (which I didn’t find at first :silly: ).

I’m using Linux Xubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
Suite CRM Version 7.9.9 - Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)
PHP … i don’t know how to find out

At the moment the CRM is installed on an extern 1blu-server. Now we see this was probably not the best choice. We want to install it on our own server on Friday. Hopefully won’t get the same issue again. Is there something we can do to prevent the “undefined” issue from the start?

All you need is to follow the Installation Guide and issue 3 permissions commands before starting the install.

I have my own Ubuntu 16.04 instructions here:

https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/installation-upgrade-help/11561-installing-on-ubuntu-16-04-1#45976

1 Like

Thanks for your help. It’s very appreciated. :slight_smile: I will try a new installation on our own server using your ubuntu instructions. I’m going to post if it worked as expected.