Outlook Plugin 500 error searching custom modules

I have a couple of custom modules, which were build using the standard “Account” module template, and other than renaming some of the field labels, are as is. When I enable the modules to search in the Outlook plugin, I get “The remote server returned error: 500…”

the Suitecrm.log files shows this:

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘billing_address_street_2’.
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘billing_address_street_3’.
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘billing_address_street_4’.
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘shipping_address_street_2’.
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘shipping_address_street_3’.
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘shipping_address_street_4’.
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘email1’.
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘email_addresses_non_primary’.

I don’t have this issue for other custom modules which are based on the “contact” template, only custom modules using the Account Template.

Any pointers here?

Thanks!!

Hi silaswthomas,

That is an interesting case.

Have you got an account on the suitecrm store? If you do you can receive technical support there which is included in your license purchase.

https://store.suitecrm.com/support/SuiteCRM-official-outlook-plugin

Create a case and also if possible send us your Plugin log details (usually stored in your App Data folders) set at the DEBUG level (which is changeable in the Plugin’s Setting Tab) and send it to outlook[at]salesagility[dot]com referencing your new tickets number.

Good Idea, tacking the case here: https://store.suitecrm.com/support/SuiteCRM-official-outlook-plugin/398

By the way, the real field names are ‘billing_address_street2’ not the '‘billing_address_street_2’ listed in the error messages, the last underscore isn’t there when you view the fields in the studio, or in the database itself.

H’mmm… We’re supposed to be checking that columns exist before querying them. But this is a bit of code that was refactored out of an appalling mess of spaghetti GOTOs, and it’s possible that I’ve missed an existence check somewhere.