Acton Software connector

Has anyone managed to get Acton Software to work with SuiteCRM? Any other lead scoring software working with SuiteCRM?

thanks,

If the Act-On connector is compatible with SugarCRM 6.5.x CE it will be compatible with SuiteCRM.

Please let us know if you experience any issues installing/configuring.

Thanks,

Will.

Will, I am having the same problem as breale. I am using the latest version of SuiteCRM and when I use the Act-On connector, I am required only to put in the install URL, Username, and Password. However, Act-on does cannot login at that point. I would assume the latest version would be compatible with Sugar CE, right?

@mktguy and @breale I had it working from August to November now it is not working. But I dont know if it is php7 upgrade or the Suitecrm up to 7.9.7 up that required php7?

I am getting the system to connect but it will not post back to the suite. Meaning I login and can create Act-on links to the data but when I try to sync it fails giving me an authentication error.

I found the root of my issue. Act-on login did not work because the rest API needs some updates to work with PHP 7.1+ to work. PHP is required to upgrade to suitecrm 7.9.8 which ultimately caused the Act-on to not work.

Here is the fix to the issue I was experiencing. https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/3415

Not sure when it will be updated in the actual software.