Workflow - Having issues with Run on Modified Records

I’ve created a custom module and two simple workflows. The first one sends an email when a record is created and the second sends an email when a record is modified (see image below for the actual aow record values).

I’ve encountered two problems:
1 - Whenever I modify a record, the “modified records” workflow is not triggered.
2 - When creating a record, both workflows fire and I receive 2 emails.

Am I doing anything wrong here?

SuiteCRM v7.1.4 on lamp stack.

Ok, I’ve figure out a way to solve my issue but I’m not sure if that is the correct way to do it. See image below to see me new modified aow record.

What if someone makes changes on the day the record was created? Will this workflow work properly?

Yes it does.

:frowning: Based on what you tried to achieve, the photo you showed is not the right way to do…I used your method, and the workflow runs into indefinite loops of run…

I did it that way because that was the only way I was able to get the workflow to trigger on a record that was modified more than once and it actually works fine. Having said that, I’m still on 7.2 and maybe the workflow module has been improved in newer versions. I know many people on this board were having the same issue as I in the past.