Problem with Open Report in SQL Syntax

I just made clean install with SuiteCRM 7.0.1 and when I run reports i found this problem

Mon Dec  2 11:58:07 2013 [18554][1][FATAL] Error running count query for AOR_Report List:  Query Failed: SELECT count(*) c FROM (SELECT leads.id AS 'leads_id', leads.date_entered AS 'Date Created0', leads_cstm.practice_name_c AS 'Practice Name1' FROM leads LEFT JOIN leads_cstm leads_cstm ON leads.id = leads_cstm.id_c  WHERE leads.deleted = 0  GROUP BY leads.date_entered, leads_cstm.practice_name_c ORDER BY Date Created0 ASC, Practice Name1 ASC) as n: MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Created0 ASC, Practice Name1 ASC) as n' at line 1
Mon Dec  2 12:00:16 2013 [20333][1][FATAL]  Query Failed: SELECT id FROM aor_field WHERE aor_field.aor_report_id = '80c0fa6d-3a69-d56c-1cf2-529c1355d097' AND aor_field.deleted=0: MySQL error 1146: Table 'suitecrm.aor_field' doesn't exist

Anyone care to tell me what’s wrong with the problem, one of the problem i found is instead of aor field there’s only aor_fields, but i don’t know which file in the suitecrm i have to change regarding to the issue

Hi firmans,

Please see your other topic.

Thanks,

Will.