Index Page Not loading

Help! The Administration Page of my Instance of SuiteCRM isn’t loading. I’m just getting a blank page with the word Administration on it.

Lars

Could you please post suitecrm.log and apache error_log?

Sorry for the stupid question, but where/how do I get these?

You suitecrm.log should be contained in your SuiteCRM root folder e.g. /var/www/SuiteCRM/ and the apache error log can be found in /var/log/apache2/error.log.
Assuming you’re using an ubuntu system.

Have Them…

Since you are using WAMP, there should be a php_error.log in that directory where you’ve got the apache_error.log from. Please upload that one.
Also the last entry in the suitecrm.log was at Thu Nov 23 17:20:35 2017, are you sure you’re in the correct folder?

Is this what you’re looking for?

Have you already uninstalled that lrpor_portfolio module?

No…not on purpose at any rate…I made a few changes to the module, tried to deploy it and suiteCRM just ‘hung’, so I did an F5 refresh…and now cant get in.

Yeah you should probably reroll your changes or parse the datetime correctly.
If you could post your changes, maybe I can help you out.

Antivist…thanks for your help. I’m only using suiteCRM for the past week. Can you explain to me like a 4 year old what you mean? I mean, how do I do any of that? Sorry for all the questions. I’m panicking a bit now…

Well you’ve wrote something to a file, right? You could post that what you’ve wrote here. Should be in a file that is in the /modules/lpor_portfolio/ folder.
Another way is to overwrite the files in there with the files you got when you downloaded that module.
Another way would be to uninstall it if you have access to your-crm/index.php?module=Administration&action=UpgradeWizard&view=module. So you can install the working version once again.

I didn’t go into that directory at all. I was in wamp64\www\modules\DynamicFields\templates\Fields\TemplateDate. I added a line to try and place another option in the drop down for creating a date field. I’ve taken that line out now, but it’s still not working…

Could you post what you’ve wrote?

I added “$app_strings['LBL_MONTH_START]=> '-Month Start,” to the TemplateDate file. I edited it out as soon as I couldn’t see the Admin page

Would you suggest uninstalling the whole thing and starting again?

If you’d want to do that it should look like this:

$app_strings['LBL_LAST_MONTH']=> '-1 month',

also you should then define LBL_LAST_MONTH in the language folder en_us.lang.php

'LBL_LAST_MONTH' => 'Last Month',

So, I’d suggest you do a rebuild now:

Can you open this link: your-crm/index.php?module=Administration&action=repair ?

I don’t seem to be able to get to that page. when I put the link into the browser I get this… :frowning:

I’ve edited the config_override.php llike the error said, but to no avail

Okay. Can you replace this

$this->dateStrings = array(
			$app_strings['LBL_NONE']=>'',
            $app_strings['LBL_YESTERDAY']=> '-1 day',
            $app_strings['LBL_TODAY']=>'now',
            $app_strings['LBL_TOMORROW']=>'+1 day',
            $app_strings['LBL_NEXT_WEEK']=> '+1 week',
            $app_strings['LBL_NEXT_MONDAY']=>'next monday',
            $app_strings['LBL_NEXT_FRIDAY']=>'next friday',
            $app_strings['LBL_TWO_WEEKS']=> '+2 weeks',
            $app_strings['LBL_NEXT_MONTH']=> '+1 month',
            $app_strings['LBL_FIRST_DAY_OF_NEXT_MONTH']=> 'first day of next month', // must handle this non-GNU date string in SugarBean->populateDefaultValues; if we don't this will evaluate to 1969...
            $app_strings['LBL_THREE_MONTHS']=> '+3 months',  //kbrill Bug #17023
            $app_strings['LBL_SIXMONTHS']=> '+6 months',
            $app_strings['LBL_NEXT_YEAR']=> '+1 year',
        );

with yours and restart WAMP?