Logo insertion STILL not working when it's right

Where is the portion of the code that checks against png/jpeg and sizes? I figured long by now they would fix this but it still does not work. Already did the work around and did no good(including the quick repair). I need to be able to insert the image regardless of the size and whether it’s a png or a jpg. The restriction is kinda annoying considering this is still going on since they first took over and we simply need it to work without the hold backs.

You’ll find it here:

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/blob/da2f36eb904933f9b5f4d5a7809ee6b26d05b43a/install.php#L207-L231

Note that there could be other problems blocking your success, namely permissions problems in upload directory, or problems with the different types of image files (even with the same extension, there are different resolutions, compression levels, etc., some of these might not play well with the library loading the files).

If you get a better result, please post a Pull Request to improve the code. It’s not that “they would fix it”, or “they took over”, it’s you and me as much as they. :slight_smile: