WYSIWYG Field in Quick Create view makes the page blank.

Hello All,

We are using https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/support/wysiwyg-field-type plugin for Wysiwyg field type.This plugin is working perfectly in edit,list,detail views.When we place this field in quick create view and try to create the record from the quick create view the page goes blank.

No error is logged in suitecrm.log and php error log.

Could you guys help me on this issue.

Regards,
Sravani.Tedla

Curious to know if anyone has experienced this as well - we did some cusotimation to redirect to the edit screen if a user clicks ‘create’ in the subpanel (ie quick create)

would be nice to keep the user in the quick create sub-panel.

We have the same problem.
We can ‘view’ and ‘edit’ existing products with wysiwyg fields.
But ‘create’ just shows a blank page.
If we hide the wysiwyg fields in the edit view using studio, then create will work.
We create the product, then go back in to studio, and restore the wysiwyg fields in the edit view.
Then we can edit the product and wysiwyg fields normally.

SuiteCRM 7.9.11
Windows 2012 r2
Apache 2.4.26
PHP 5.6.30
MySQL 5.6.36

I have this same issue.
Create shows a blank page and looks like it is waiting for a page to open for a very long time.

Any solution ?

Best regards

Has anyone found a solution to this?

I have the same problem still in SuiteCRM v. 7.10.9. Added a WYSIWYG field in a custom module and the moment I click Create New… I get blank page, with browser’s Javascript console showing something like this:

error adding script  sugar_grp1.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:446 

TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of null
    at j.getTab (sugar_grp1_yui.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:121)
    at j.selectTab (sugar_grp1_yui.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:121)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (sugar_grp1.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:438), <anonymous>:3:15)
    at eval (<anonymous>)
    at sugar_grp1.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:438
    at Object.globalEval (sugar_grp1.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:438)
    at Object.evalScript (sugar_grp1.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:445)
    at Object.callback [as success] (sugar_grp1.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:646)
    at Object.handleTransactionResponse (sugar_grp1_yui.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:109)
    at sugar_grp1_yui.js?v=jnnwd01M7MU_zyUpe4cayw:109

I realized that Quick Create View can create record succesfully and then I have to Edit it in full form

Wish I could help with your issue, but it’s a bit over my head… hopefully my issue is easier.

I added a new WYSIWYG field to the Comments module and it’s working great… but,
I want to import HTML data into the WYSIWYG field from a previous CRM that has basic tags like and

and simple lists… but,
SuiteCRM import routine STRIPS out all the <> tags :S

Any suggestions welcome! e.g. how to turn off the HTML purifier for imports?

SuiteCRM Version 7.11.3
Debian LAMP on Google Cloud Engine

@Ward@HRTechAdvisor.com you are probably better off doing the import directly form the database using phpMyAdmin or similar.

Thanks @pgr , I followed your suggestion and as a newbie to phpMyAdmin it was easier/faster than i expected.

1 Like