Suite CRM mail error

Hello,

I made the mail settings for the user, I can see the incoming mail, but it gives an error when sending mail.

Error: “MAIL FROM command failed,Sender address rejected: not owned by auth user.”

when we try to send an email from the user account,
the crm is using system mail account while trying to send mail from the user account.
The error message above also appears in this case. So the SMTP user is different from the authorized user.
Yandex does not allow this. In other words, FROM address and SMTP address are different in sending mail.

I am waiting your suggest.

Thanks.

Hi

I have been working on these SMTP bugs this weekend. The test emails from outbound accounts are getting sent with the “From” and “FromName” field coming from the general (system) outbound account, defined in Admin / Email settings.

If this doesn’t match the email in the outbound account you’re trying to configure, AND IF your SMTP provider gets annoyed with that, your test email won’t send. Your actual emails might send, later, if you provide the matching “From” and “FromName” (on the Campaign wizard, for example).

Knowing this, you can test if this is your problem, and work around it, until some fix is made.

Hi,

The application successfully sends the test e-mail but the application fails to send an e-mail to another e-mail account.

Thanks.