How to install SuiteCRM for dummies.

Hi

I just startd a sales job and I was looking for some kind of software that would help me with developing a plan to reach more potantial customers and I was so happy when I ran across SuiteCRM. I was wondering if I can get some help instaling it on my laptop. I am running Ubuntu the latest version. I am not a person that knows how to write program information so I am having problems installing the software myself. I would be so thankful if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thank you!
Sincerely
Manny Rizo

If you are just wanting to install on your Local PC you should install a LAMP stack, once that is installed and running as expected you can download and extract SuiteCRM to /var/www/html(apache default) set the permission and ownership as suggested on the Documentation and go to http://localhost

Good morning thank you for your reply. The first problem that I have encountered is the following.

$ sudo apt upgrade
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
You might want to run ‘apt --fix-broken install’ to correct these.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
mysql-server : Depends: mysql-server-5.7 but it is not installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt --fix-broken install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).

I have not been able to move past this problem. I would appreciate if you could help me on this matter.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply