Not able to install SuiteCRM 7.8.3 Setup Wizard

Hi All,

I am trying since 2 days to install SuiteCRM 7.8.3 to my windows 7 Professional (SP1)., but no luck

Please look into this and help me. I am in great need of this.

System Check Acceptance
Errors have been detected during compatibility check. In order for your SuiteCRM Installation to function properly, please take the proper steps to address the issues listed below and either press the recheck button, or try installing again.

StatusComponent
Database unavailable

Database Support was not found. Please make sure you have the necessary drivers for one of the following supported Database Types: MySQL or MS SQLServer. You might need to uncomment the extension in the php.ini file, or recompile with the right binary file, depending on your version of PHP. Please refer to your PHP Manual for more information on how to enable Database Support.

MB Strings Module

Functions associated with the Multibyte Strings PHP extension (mbstring) that are needed by the SuiteCRM application were not found.

Generally, the mbstring module is not enabled by default in PHP and must be activated with --enable-mbstring when the PHP binary is built. Please refer to your PHP Manual for more information on how to enable mbstring support.

Location of your PHP configuration file (php.ini):
C:\php7\php.ini

Note: I have installed MySQL Server 5.7

regards,
Manju

PHP needs to know about your database installation. This is not a SuiteCRM-speciific problem, it’s your basic setup that is not complete.

Search online for articles on connecting MySQL to your PHP install.

Sometimes it’s easier to download a full WAMP stack that installs everything together. Stuff like XAMPP, or even the SuiteCRM Bitnami install which comes with SuiteCRM included, plus the base stack.