An amazing piece of work! ...

I’ve only been using SuiteCRM for a short time, but I have to say what an amazing piece of work, it is! I come from an IT background, but from the “old world” … I was a COBOL programmer.

Suggestions? …

I’d like to see some of the imposed limitations removed, unless there is a good reason for those limitations. Example … out-of-the-box, you are limited to only 6 data fields in any Dashlet, but as my 27" computer monitor can display a lot of detail, I found the hard-coded limit and merely changed the “6” to "99”.

I would also love to see more of the configuration options as changeable parameters by a System Administrator, rather than being hard-coded. If it’s impractical to expand the System Settings screen, perhaps just add them to a configuration file and publish some kind of listing to show what each parameter does.

Finally, despite the onslaught of mobile devices, the reality of most user environments is that the humble desktop and laptop still reign supreme for most IT purposes. In future SuiteCRM releases, it would be nice to have two variations of any new theme … one for desktop/laptop users and a subset to accommodate smartphone and pad deployment.