Berichte (Reports) in deutsch --> Fehler, wenn Bedingungen gesetzt sind

Hallo liebe Community,

ich habe eine Frage bzw. eine Fehlermeldung.
Wir nutzen Version 7.7, Sugar Version 6.5.24 (Erstellen 509).

Wenn ich in deutsch eingeloggt bin und einen Bericht erstelle, funktioniert dieser wie gewünscht. Setze ich jedoch eine Bedingung, bleibt die Liste im Bericht immer leer.
Versuche ich idendisch das gleiche und bin englisch eingeloggt, funktionieren die Berichte mit Bedingungen einwandfrei.
Ist hier vielleicht ein Fehler bei der Übersetzung in die Datenbank bzw. bei der Datenbankabfrage?
Was kann ich tun, dass meine Berichte auch in Deutsch funktionieren?

Vielen Dank für eure Antwort und Hilfe

Hallo KaMUX,

Welches Sprachpaket verwenden Sie?

VG

it looks the same issue as this one:
German Language Pack - Reports not working correct (1/1) - https://suitecrm.com/forum/international-language-support/8276-german-language-pack-reports-not-working-correct

1 Like

Ja, es ist ein “known issue”. Technisch, Schlüsselwörter, die unglücklicher Weise in dem Lang Pack sind dürfen nicht übersetzt werden. In dem Lang Pack ist es aber leider übersetzt worden.
Wir bieten auch ein Sprachpaket an, in dem dieses Issue berücksichtigt worden ist, und ist auch kostenlos. Wenn Sie Lust haben, können Sie es gerne ausprobieren: https://www.dtbc.eu/shop/

1 Like

If this is the same issue then the PT to solve it didn’t worked.
Hope Salesagility make a new solution.

As a workaround, tomorrow I will remove the problematic lines from the language files so they are not translated.
This is not a real solution but it would avoid issues.

Please try to not create different language packs but work with others to create a common language pack so its translated in full and without erros

(I’ve sent you an invitation to Crowdin)

Guten Tag,
Sie schreiben “Please try to not create different language packs but work with others to create a common”.
Wir (diligent) haben kein neues oder anderen Sprachpaket entwickelt. Unser (kostenloses) Sprachpaket ist nun schon seit einiger Zeit verfügbar.
Das Problem dürfte eher das “Crowdin”-Sprachpaket sein. Deshalb vielen Dank für die Einladung - aber wir werden davon keinen Gebrauch machen.
Unser Sprachpaket funktioniert ja - nach unser Ansicht gibt es deshalb keinen Bedarf für einen weiteres (von verschiedenen Projekten wie “Crowdin” oder “Transifex”) bearbeitetes Sprachpaket

Englsh translation:
you wrote “Please try to not create different language packs but work with others to create a common”.
We (diligent) did not create a “different” language pack. Our (free) language pack is already out there for a while.
The problem here with the error in SuiteCRM reports is the “Crowdin” language-pack. So thank you for your invitation to create a German language pack - but (as said) we already provide a full working one. So there is no need for another language pack (made by projects like “Crowdin” or "Transifex).

Download link to the free German language pack:
https://www.dtbc.eu/suitecrm-sprachpaket/

1 Like

Crowdin is a place to have users collaboration, a central repository for translations. Note: there is no Transifex pack anymore after moving to Crowdin.

If you want you can translate there, download and create your language pack to distribute.
This is what I called the “no duplication” (its not a do not create and release your own zip files).
Why? By working on Crowdin I was able to identify many errors on many translations and make request to solve translations issues on SuiteCRM GIT.

When something is solved in official git all languages benefice, not just some of them.
The german translations was created form a previous language pack and then improved by users (Not me, I just translate to Portuguese!).
Would be great to have your translations and work there too, then you can zip and release somewhere else.

To be clear: Users will always have my translations on Translation platforms like Crowdin, even if my site is offline or I will be dead someday (knock on the wood)

Could not pass the form checkout:

Please enter a valid postcode/ZIP.

For Portugal zip codes uses this sequence of numbers:
0000 000
I even try to use other countries numbers but no luck!

On a side note, this is one more example why I don’t link system checkouts on free downloads!

Vielen Dank. Ich habe das Sprachpaket nun integriert. Die Berichte funktionieren nun :slight_smile:

[quote=“horus68” post=35873]

I should explain this that this comment of mine is not on having language packs available to download on other sites (total fine to me), is just on the checkout download systems used.
Please accept my apologies!

Good news:
Portuguese postal codes are working now on checkout at www.dtbc.eu/suitecrm-sprachpaket/ :slight_smile:

So nothing stands in the way of downloading the free German language pack…