SuiteCRM problem after installing Dutch Language pack

I am developing the Dutch language pack to be compatible for SuiteCRM.
Translation done and I am now debugging, one minor issue i have is that the menu item all in English Spanish and Russian shows in two columns, my Dutch version in one column, see picture. Where can i tweak this setting to have the Dutch language pack also this behaviour of 2 columns?

This will be resolved in the next bug-fix release.

I have first alpha release version of the Dutch SuiteCRM version ready. Compared to the last version of SugarCRM dutch, I have added over 40 files, and added many missing translations into the existing files. All files are also cleanup because previous translation were added to the bottom and i have put them inline with the English text. Please install this version on a test environment and report any errors in the apache log or the SugarLog file.

I have to do a little clean up work from obsolete files before we can release.

Download latest from Github, or grab the file from this post

Thanks and have fun testing,

Erik

Hi Erik,

We’re delighted that you’ve deveoped another language pack to be added to SuiteCRM. If I get time, I will personally test and provide feedback and would encourage all others to do also.

Thanks,

Will.

Maybe download link was not properly working i have uploaded the file here:

SuiteCRM Dutch Translation

Hi Erik,

I have fixed your link.

Thanks,

Will.

Hello,

Im trying to upload the Dutch language file with the “module loader” but i get the following error:

I tried the file on the website and the zip file from github, both called: SuiteCRM_Dutch_711b008.zip

Is this a known problem? Is there a way to solve this? Or use I the wrong uploader for the language file?

Greetings,
Jacob

Hi Jacob,

It may be that the SugarCRM version 6.5.17 is not supported in the manifest.php file. If you add it there, the module should install.

@Erik: Is this ready for production release? I would like to test and then work with you to get it integrated with SuiteCRM.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

My installed version is 7.1.3, would it help to change the version in the manifest.php?

Thanks,
Jacob

Hi Jacob,

You need to add the version 6.5.17 as this refers to the SugarCRM version, not the SuiteCRM version, if that makes sense.

Thanks,

Will.

Hello, could you inform me when this will be fixed.
Regards,
Marc

Hello,
I just installed the latest version of Suite CRM .
Whan I want to upload your latest language pack, I receive following message : The uploaded file is not compatible with this version of SuiteCRM: 6.5.17

Could you help me please.

regards,

Marc Nevens

I was able to reproduce the bug on a clean install, I have updated the manifest.php file and made a new version available 711B009.
The file is much smaller than the previous version because i have not packed the .git folder.

To install:

Go to administration module loader select the Dutch Language pack and upload;
Install the file;
Go to administration, system, languages and enable Nederlands save;
Log out
Select Nederlands, Log in

We still have one small bug in the menu “alles”, it displays only in 1 column instead of 2 columns, I am hoping the suiteCRM team with fix this in a future release as this has a far as I know nothing to do with the language pack.

Please post your comments to make this language pack more perfect.

Thanks

download link suiteCRM Dutch language pack

Hello, I made a fresh install of Suite CRM last version, uploaded the Dutch translation zip-file, and I works!
Thank you very much for your quick help.

Regards,

Marc Nevens

Hello, after installing the dutch language pack I have problems when creating a new pdf template.
I receive following errormessage by creating a pdf template: Er was een fout bij het verwerken van uw request, probeer het later nog eens. (in English: There was an error processing your request, please try again at a later time.)
After that I tried to disable the pdf template module in Settings Configure AJAX User Interface. I made a refresh F5 and tried again. However than I received a blanc screen. I returned back to Configure AJAX User Interface and I couldn’t enable any more the pdf template module.
After that I deleted the Dutch translation package via Module Loader and I had the possibility to create a pdf template.

Could you solve this.

regards,

Marc

Dear Marc,

I was able to reproduce the error and made corrections.
I have tested the PDFtemplate module and now it works in Dutch language.

You can find a new download here SuiteCRM_Dutch_711b010

When you scroll to the bottom of the page you still see some English texts this is due to the translation file of suiteCRM it self. They use naming convention nl_nl.lang.php while i am using nl_NL.lang.php. The program looks up the nl_nl.lang.php to remove the English text for now you have to upload manually

in the following location /modules/AOS_PDF_Templates/language. (After downloading rename txt to php)

When installing this language pack don’t forget to do a repair by going to the Admin menu, Repair, Rebuild Javascript Languages

Thanks for testing

Erik